The ORCA project will take part in a webinar aimed at providing information on and discussing the “Challanges facing predictive Powertrain technologies” organized by the optiTruck project.
Join us at the webinar!
Date: February 6, 4pm to 5pm CET
Moderator: Jean-Charles Pandazis (ERTICO – ITS Europe)
- Jean-Charles Pandazis (ERTICO, BE), optiTruck coordinator
- Alois Danninger (AVL, AT), IMPERIUM coordinator
- Steven Wilkins (TNO, NL), ORCA coordinator
- Will Northrop (University of Minnesota, USA), VPRO coordinator
This webinar entitled “Challenges facing predictive Powertrain technologies” is organised by the optiTruck project. The aim is first to introduce examples of innovative powertrain technologies currently under development for reducing fuel consumption. Second, we will have a discussion about challenges in order to define common issues faced by predictive powertrain technologies in general.
These common issues will then be addressed during a stakeholder forum meeting that will take place on 17 September 2018 at the beginning of the ITS World Congress in Copenhagen (to be confirmed).
Three of these activities are funded by the European Union Horizon 2020 research programme and one is funded in the USA under the NEXTCAR research programme.
- Activities presentation:
- Discussion on challenges to define common issues to be addressed in a stakeholder forum planned September 2018